• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Fx Impact Fix & Mods for more FPS / FPE

Plenum tested ... not sure what to say but looks like the same as I had with my 45cc external plenum. Maybe I gain 10fps more.

Good thing is that on 118bar, hamer at 17.3mm ( no hamer weight), valve on 2.8 lines ... jsb king heavy mk1 33.95gn at 935fps.

If on same presure max hamer and line 4 on valve ... I can get 965fps.

If I lift regulator on 150bar ... no to much speed increase ... 1050fps. I was expecting more but its almoust the same benefit I had from external plenum of 45cc.

So no diference if you use external plenum or this one. Just with this one you dont need to cut VH and no need to mod gauge hole.

Adding 45cc to 70cc ... no diference between 70 and 115cc up to 150bar. Speed with 70cc 1050fps adding 45cc speed was the same.

Hi there. I’m not 100% sure but it looks like you’re not seeing higher speeds because you’re not using a hammer weight plus bigger VS (that’s what I’ve interpreted from your latest post, please correct me if I’m wrong). If you don’t increase your hammer weight it won’t be possible to proper open the valve at higher regulator pressures (150bar) and the extra plenum capacity won’t be as efficient as it should be. That might be the reason why you can’t see any improvements going from 45cc external plenum to the 70cc integrated one.

Today I’ve been contacted by Michal. My plenum is scheduled to be delivered by the end of this month or beginning of October at the latest. There are 24 plenums ahead of mine. I’m really enthusiastic about this.

made with different weights slug.

needs to be tested.
1568539049_1644427355d7e01a9611a35.28215862_20190915_121525.jpg

Plenum tested ... not sure what to say but looks like the same as I had with my 45cc external plenum. Maybe I gain 10fps more.

Good thing is that on 118bar, hamer at 17.3mm ( no hamer weight), valve on 2.8 lines ... jsb king heavy mk1 33.95gn at 935fps.

If on same presure max hamer and line 4 on valve ... I can get 965fps.

If I lift regulator on 150bar ... no to much speed increase ... 1050fps. I was expecting more but its almoust the same benefit I had from external plenum of 45cc.

So no diference if you use external plenum or this one. Just with this one you dont need to cut VH and no need to mod gauge hole.

Adding 45cc to 70cc ... no diference between 70 and 115cc up to 150bar. Speed with 70cc 1050fps adding 45cc speed was the same.

Hi there. I’m not 100% sure but it looks like you’re not seeing higher speeds because you’re not using a hammer weight plus bigger VS (that’s what I’ve interpreted from your latest post, please correct me if I’m wrong). If you don’t increase your hammer weight it won’t be possible to proper open the valve at higher regulator pressures (150bar) and the extra plenum capacity won’t be as efficient as it should be. That might be the reason why you can’t see any improvements going from 45cc external plenum to the 70cc integrated one.

Today I’ve been contacted by Michal. My plenum is scheduled to be delivered by the end of this month or beginning of October at the latest. There are 24 plenums ahead of mine. I’m really enthusiastic about this.

Yes, I didnt use hamer weight since I wasnt going above 150bar waht was a main idea using 70cc plenum, VS is bigger its mk2 6.35mm.

The main point was that lets say it improves low presure power with jsb mk1 33.95gn... at 105bar I can get 925fps at max settings and at 118bar I can get 965fps and so on up to 150bar with 1050fps.

I believe the restriction is in VS, that I assume becouse of that Edosan went to 7mm dia. 

One thing that is in my head is why so big improvement with bigger plenums was made at lower pressure but not on higher pressures... and again Im thinking on VS but I will test it again with hamer weight.

Quick question: Guys i just tested 34 grain mp mold sugs in my impact pellet liner a and its performing surprisingly well. I even checked it at 170 yards and its around 2-2.5 inches. 

Just wanted to know if its okay to use slugs in a normal pellet barrel. I hope there wont be any problem. Its soft lead so i dont thnk it will be a problem. Please guide. Thankyou

Quick question: Guys i just tested 34 grain mp mold sugs in my impact pellet liner a and its performing surprisingly well. I even checked it at 170 yards and its around 2-2.5 inches. 

Just wanted to know if its okay to use slugs in a normal pellet barrel. I hope there wont be any problem. Its soft lead so i dont thnk it will be a problem. Please guide. Thankyou

no problem

no problem

Thanks mate