FX Impact Default Regulator Setting?

Hello guys. 
I bought a new impact .22 high power, before two days.
The regulator was set from the factory on 125 bars. 
In that pressure i couldn't get the velocity that i would like to shoot my gun (900fps avg), so i set him ( after adjusting hammer and valve adjusters) on 140 bars. 
In that pressure i set valve on 3 and power on 2 after some tests and i have 90 consistent shots pre fill.
What do you think about that? 
Thank you. Greetings from Greece

I bought an Impact about 6 months ago in .22 caliber. Afterwards I bought a .25 barrel, and could not get the velocity where I wanted it. I was afraid to change the regulator because of the inconsistency of the regulator pressure gage. I looked on Ernest Rowe's web site and tried to remove the slack out of the power wheel by adjusting the spring tension. That did the trick for me. My .25 barrel is now shooting right at 900 fps and the .22 is shooting at about 915 fps. Accuracy increased TREMENDOUSLY and am now able to put 20 shot groups on a dime at 60 yards. I would try taking the slack out of the hammer spring before messing around with a regulator that I can't tell what the actual pressure is behind it. I measured mine before adjusting it at 21.4 mm which is way too slack and adjusted it down to 17.75 mm which put a lot more pressure on the spring. The difference is night and day. The cool thing about it is that all you have to do is take off the power wheel off (don't loose the little ball bearing behind the wheel) and take a 1.5 mm allen key to turn the screw behind the plate clockwise until you get it down to 18.5 mm for a .22 cal or 18.00 mm for a .25 cal. If you don't like the results, you can simply unscrew it to where you had it before. Ohhh and my regulator pressure gage still reads 125 BAR, just like it did when it came from the factory.

Kiriakos ... The shots per fill were down a little bit, but that was because I adjusted the valve up a little from 3 bars showing to 4 bars showing so it will naturally be using a little more air. Yes, before you take the wheel off push the bar as far to the right as you can using light pressure (toward the power wheel) and measure the distance from the end of the bar to the bottom of the indent (not the top as it is a little wider at the top than it is at the bottom. That distance should be between 18 and 19 mm on the .22 caliber ... remember, you are measuring from the bottom of the groove to the bar with the bar pushed as far as it will go towards the power wheel. If it is in the right place don't do anything, but if it is wider than 19 mm you need to adjust it. Take the power wheel off (don't lose the tiny ball bearing on the back side of the wheel. Take a 1.5 mm allen key and insert it behind the bar on the left side. You wont be able to see the hex head on the screw but you can see the screw from the hole in the bar ... but it's in there ... and you'll just have to feel around with the allen key until you find the hex head. Turn it clockwise and keep measuring about every 10 times you put the key in to turn (you can only turn it by 1/3 or 1/4 turn increments because of the tightness of the indent. You want the bottom of that screw to be very close to the power wheel. Once you get about 18.5 mm from the bottom of the groove to the bar, you should be just about right. I picked up about 40 fps by simply doing that with the .25 caliber. When you take the power wheel off have it in the MAX position and when you put it back on have MAX at the top also. The trouble with changing the regulator is that it is extremely easy to screw it in just a little too much and once you do that you will blow the o-ring out and have to send it back to the factory to be changed out, unless you can do it yourself. But if you do it yourself and can't get it right and end up having to send it back to the factory, you will have voided your warranty by going into the regulator.

Likkitysplyt. ....Thank you for your help i will try to do all that .
Tell me please what is your consistent (es) between 18 shots and also if you fill the gun at 250 bar when you shoot the first magazine (18 shoots ) what is the pressure in you gauge then ?
My settings are
-regulator 140 bars
-Power 17.8 mm (the distance you notice before)
-valve 3.
From 250 bars
1mag 220 bars
2 mag 200bars
3 mag 175 bars
4 mag 155 bars
5 mag 140 bars
Avg velocity 895
es 20 fps.

I don't trust the stock Impact Gauges either. I have an old first run Impact , that I purchased used from AOA. They had to rebuild the regulator, as it worked for about 3 shots . They did no problem, no cost. I have a TJ slug barrel and need more power, so I have a new HUMA extra high power Impact regulator. 145-190 BAR. I want accurate gauges. I'll order the Wiki gauges today. Thank you.