• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX Impact 2nd Regulator Replacement Kit From FX

I just received a second regulator under warranty for my Impact M3. Couple of questions. The schematic shows all of the parts which are shipped unassembled. The Bellville washers are stacked on a screw to hold them in place - I assume in the proper order. According to the schematic the cup on the 11th washer should should fave the housing of the regulator. The preassembled stack I received has the 11th washer facing away from the housing. I'm not sure if the stack was assembled wrong at FX or if this is a new, preferred configuration - please see schematic and photos below. Also, as the schematic shows the C35 o-ring should either be loose in the kit or preinstalled in the housing as a seal for the C34 regulator rod. The o-ring is missing as you can see from the photo below. Has anyone else received one of these kits and was it complete and were the washers in the "correct" configuration? I'm thinking my kit may have been tampered with after it left FX. Any feedback is appreciated!
IMG_9350.jpg

IMG_9350.jpeg

IMG_9348.JPG
IMG_9349.JPG

I just received a second regulator under warranty for my Impact M3. Couple of questions. The schematic shows all of the parts which are shipped unassembled. The Bellville washers are stacked on a screw to hold them in place - I assume in the proper order. According to the schematic the cup on the 11th washer should should fave the housing of the regulator. The preassembled stack I received has the 11th washer facing away from the housing. I'm not sure if the stack was assembled wrong at FX or if this is a new, preferred configuration - please see schematic and photos below. Also, as the schematic shows the C35 o-ring should either be loose in the kit or preinstalled in the housing as a seal for the C34 regulator rod. The o-ring is missing as you can see from the photo below. Has anyone else received one of these kits and was it complete and were the washers in the "correct" configuration? I'm thinking my kit may have been tampered with after it left FX. Any feedback is appreciated!
View attachment 361942
View attachment 361943
View attachment 361944View attachment 361945
Did anyone respond to your post just want to know if you confirmed the stack sequence …..i googled M3 regulator washer sequence and your post popped up