• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX Crown Continuum MK2 Stock Color

Looks like the blue lam has been been discontinued by FX. 

From their site: "Laminate available in following colours: Forest Green, Yellow Black, Black Pepper."

You would have to be lucky enough to find a dealer who still has old Crowns in stock - but it seems like most were sold out of all Crowns when the Mk2 arrived.

Or buy one used. I recall that a blue lam stock sold in the AGN classifieds in about mid-November, and a blue-stocked gen 1 Crown sold in late December.

EF953E21-1E00-4979-BDFF-AB103BBD38A0.1609590924.png
I emailed Mundilar and got a very quick response. They state that they will ship to USA! Their prices are a little higher than here but if they have want you want that is an option.
The Blue continuum is only offered in .177 and .22 from them. I plan on ordering something being they were prompt on reply. 

I am glad to hear you got one. I don’t think you have any worries. I think FX will take care of you if something comes up. They are good about taking care of their customers. And with the crown platform I am confident you shouldn’t have any troubles. 
I think it was a good decision if that is the color you wanted, not sure if we will see the blue stocks again. They may be hard to find. 
I also ordered a rifle from them and few other places in last week, let’s see how long it takes to get to me and who gets their gun to me first. 
I actually think the gun coming from overseas is going to get to me before one I ordered from a air gun dealer in Florida over a week ago, and he has over a week head start.