• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX by Donnyfl

Hello,

Looking for people who have personally compared the FX Donny FL mod with other mods.

Comment please on if it's worth upgrading to a sumo or other mod. I have the 700mm .22 MK2 Impact with power plenum. I want it gnat fart quiet if possible. What i don't want is to spend 200 dollars and it's just "a little more quiet" than what i have. I live in the U.S. also, so not really wanting to look at nothing over seas.

Opinions?

Thanks

I wasn't given the option to get the Donny/FX mod with either of the FX rifles I just got
[Impact MKii w/ PP & Dream Tac Compact] 
but the Impact showed up with FX's 'hollow can', which I was not impressed with.
I shoot indoors, so suppression is a Must. I went right back to my tried and true setups: My Ronins and my Emperor V3.
IMO, nothing can touch em', and I Highly recommend them both!

😊👍

Sam -

I wasn't given the option to get the Donny/FX mod with either of the FX rifles I just got
[Impact MKii w/ PP & Dream Tac Compact] 
but the Impact showed up with FX's 'hollow can', which I was not impressed with.
I shoot indoors, so suppression is a Must. I went right back to my tried and true setups: My Ronins and my Emperor V3.
IMO, nothing can touch em', and I Highly recommend them both!

😊👍

Sam -

I am leaning toward the Ronin "IF" it is an improvement over the FX. 

Thanks

I have the factory FX donnyFL for my .30 impact, and a Ronin. The Ronin isn't WAY more effective, If could do it over again I would choose a DonnyFL that weighs less than the ronin, the sound with either configuration comes from pellet impact or hammer.

For a .22 I'd say the ronin is overkill, I have a Tatsu on my .22, but I'm sure the factory DonnyFL would sound similar.

I have the factory FX donnyFL for my .30 impact, and a Ronin. The Ronin isn't WAY more effective, If could do it over again I would choose a DonnyFL that weighs less than the ronin, the sound with either configuration comes from pellet impact or hammer.

For a .22 I'd say the ronin is overkill, I have a Tatsu on my .22, but I'm sure the factory DonnyFL would sound similar.

This was the type of answer i was waiting for. I will stay with the FX mod.

Thanks for your help.

I have the Emperor and Huggett Magna and Huggett standard Snipe and Magna mini and prefer the Huggett brand due to significantly less weight and equally effective suppression in a smaller volume package and have Huggett shroud kits on many of my guns. The standard Huggett Snipe and Magna mini are even lighter and very effective. The Weihrauch HW is very light and works well too. YO!

I have the Emperor and Huggett Magna and Huggett standard Snipe and Magna mini and prefer the Huggett brand due to significantly less weight and equally effective suppression in a smaller volume package and have Huggett shroud kits on many of my guns. The standard Huggett Snipe and Magna mini are even lighter and very effective. The Weihrauch HW is very light and works well too. YO!

Thanks for replying.