• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Tuning FX Bottle valve compatible with Daystate/BRK?

Hi guys, just a quick question: is the FX Bottle valve compatible with Daystate/BRK?
Looking at the photos the FX has longer outer threads, (lower 2 pics) but no further info can be gathered from it.

Daystate/BRK valve:
Daystate-Bottle-Valve.jpg
FX bottle valve.jpg
FX bottle vlv.jpg

bottom 2 pics are FX valve

But the real issue is the inner diameter, threading and depth of course...

So did anyone try to put an FX bottle on a Daystate/BRK (or vice versa) and did it work out (or not)?

I believe the FX thread pattern is M12X1, and Daystate is M12X1.25. I had purchased a Saber Tactical degassing set up for my Daystates and the thread pattern didn’t work and when I called ST they said they made it for the FX valve. That information is not on ST website so it will be returned.

Now I am talking about the inside threads of the valve.

Tony P

Reactions: JungleShooter
I believe the FX thread pattern is M12X1, and Daystate is M12X1.25. I had purchased a Saber Tactical degassing set up for my Daystates and the thread pattern didn’t work and when I called ST they said they made it for the FX valve. That information is not on ST website so it will be returned.

Now I am talking about the inside threads of the valve.

Tony P
Awww not good... Thank you for your reply!

Reactions: JungleShooter