• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX Bobcat Trigger Reset Question

Greetings. This is my 1st post here and new to PCP airguns, but long time shooter/reloader. 
So I bought a used MK1 .25 Bobcat, which is in great shape and with JSB Exact Kings is shooting great. I do have one question and that is when I press the trigger through the 1st stage and then release the trigger without firing should the trigger reset? Mine doesn't. The only way I can reset the 1st stage is to cycle the safety or push forward on the trigger. Otherwise the trigger stays up against the 2nd stage. Thanks

Thanks. Everything looks in order and moves freely. Another "symptom" is that I can release trigger pressure anywhere within the 1st stage travel range, just short of the 2nd stage engagement, and the trigger will reset. Once I press up against the 2nd stage is when the trigger "freezes" and requires the safety to be cycled or pushing the trigger forward to reset the 1st stage. The gun otherwise fires normally.