• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX Bobcat Mk2 Shroud Removal (Title edited)

I am trying to change the power adjuster on my Bobcat Mk2 (.25) from the two position one, to the three position one. I found a video online where someone is taking a Mk1 apart. Eventually he gets to the power adjuster, however, I am having a hard time getting there. I am stuck at removing the shroud. Funny enough, the video shows everything BUT the removal of the first part of the shrout. 
I also found another video that shows how to take the shroud of an Indy/Bobcat, but I believe that is a Bobcat Mk1 and not Mk2?!

Any ideas how to do it?

Thanks,

Kmd

p.s. Below is the original post of mine...

Hi,

I used to own a FX Indy and really liked the 3-way power adjuster. I now own a FX Bobcat Mk2 and it only has a 2-way power adjuster, so I went ahead and ordered the 3-way one. From looking at it, I really do not see any other way of installing it, other than just "pulling" the old one out, and putting this one in. There are no screws or anything like it. Only o-rings that seem to keep it in place. Is that possible? I guess?!

The other question is, can I do this WITHOUT degassing the rifle? Common sense tells me yes, but you never know. : )

Thanks,

Kmd

p.s. I would ask FX Airguns US but they are closed already, and I cannot wait until tomorrow, ha ha.
1522712099_608983665ac2be23b2fc34.24581785_Power Adjuster.jpg