• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX Bobcat MK2 Question

My brother loves the chunky gears of war appearance of the bobcat MK2. And he wants to order one but the action being clear in the back of the gun is a bit of a buzz kill. He really likes the action on my wildcat, and who wouldn't it definitely works better. However on the airguns of Arizona website they say "also knew on the MK? is a caulking lever which allows for quick actuating without letting go of the pistol grip or losing sight picture" but all of the photos on the website look the same with the caulking lever still in the rear. So what gives, is this just a false claim? Or have they simply not updated their pictures? Anyone know what they're talking about? Also new on the Mk2 is a cocking lever that allows for quick actuating without letting go of the pistol grip or disturbing the sight picture" but all the pictures that i see still show the action in the back of the weapon. So what gives is this a false claim? Or have they simply not updated the photo of the gun? Anyone know what this is about? 

I think what they are talking about really has no bearing on the differences between the original bobcat and the MK2 in regards to the cocking action placement. I think what they are advertising is that on either version with the cocking action not being at the butt plate as some of the other early bullpups such as the Edgun and the Crickets, that they were trying to set themselves apart from the other bullpups. Most would consider the Bobcat more of a carbine than a true bullpup. As far as cocking while still in the shouldered position, I must attest that it is very easy to do. It's no Wildcat in this regard, but it is a Bobcat! Pun intended. Best of luck! Hope this helps.