• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!
  • The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Fx Bobcat mk2 /.22 ....Vs ...246 yards ( wind speed 35 km/h..)

Doogy

May 4, 2015
Hello airgunners...
Today ...I just tested the long distance shooting with my fx bobcat mk2/.22
I think trying to exceed 250 meters and even 300 meters with my love....
( To infinity and beyond..) buzz...loll
stay cool my buddy ....
Doogy...

good video my friends !!!

with ...
Hawke varmint 6x24 -44 mag x6 ....+sportsmatch atp 65 
pellets fx airgun 1.030g .22
Distance 225 metres ..246 yards
Camera phone s4 +fish eye adaptateur + Eaglevision mount
Full power...285 m/s

fasteddieOui Doogy, vidéo impressionnante et le tir. Il ressemblait presque à champ de bataille 4. Haha.So quelle est la prochaine? Double pendule de 200 verges? Lol. Je pense que si quelqu'un peut le faire, ce serait vous. Great tir! Vive la France!!
thank you fasteddie.....I just watched on chairgun ...I shot with 41 joules = 285 m / sWas the target of the projectile .22 1.030g has more than 62 m / s 2 = joules just amazing .....

I want to succeed to break a record of Sniperqty (Koweit Airgunner) I believe it to exceed the 300 meters with Cricket ....
I think trying the week 325 meters to see the dificulty with less wind, I'm on the French side and there is often a lot of strong wind

Battlefield with my Airgun ...Now ! lolll

"guod123"That was some great shooting. With less wind I'm confident you'll out distance Sniperqty. Good luck
yeahhh !!! thank you guod123..I'm tracking my next location for a shot that can beat our Kuwaiti .... 365 meter or 400 yards.I inquire about his best performance .... it is 360 yards or 329 meters waouuu !
as I often say. you must believe in yourself!....and if you believe in me you know that I would do ......my friend

Thank you Guod...! force et honneur

Some of the best airgun shooting Ive seen Doogy. You do a great job with your cell phone scope cam setup and your video editing skills keep improving. As for as shooting 400 yards you are at a big disadvantage using your 30 - 31 fpe .22 compared to Sniperqty's 45 - 48 fpe 25 cal. It can be done but it will not be an easy task.

"Sam63"Some of the best airgun shooting Ive seen Doogy. You do a great job with your cell phone scope cam setup and your video editing skills keep improving. As for as shooting 400 yards you are at a big disadvantage using your 30 - 31 fpe .22 compared to Sniperqty's 45 - 48 fpe 25 cal. It can be done but it will not be an easy task.

Waouuu !!! I must thank you for your kind words ...I'm doing my best ... well I think .I am going to invest money for a new camera ... sniperqty does with kalibrgun .22 (5.5mm) ... 360 yards = 329 metershere is the link .... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pjXQSnZq2kIt is very serious as guys .... I trust him Although he often responds not to the message, I like it!but I took care of him seriously I know he knows ... lolll