• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Accessories FX Barrel Adapter for Taipan Veteran .22Cal

Classified Status
SOLD
Greetings AGN!

I have two hand made .22 caliber FX barrel adapters for the Taipan Veteran. I made these 2-3 years back and kept them in my personal stash. Both are made from very high quality marine brass, which I found DOES make a difference harmonically. Definitely not making any more after this, so once this ad is marked sold - please don't bother asking!

The designs are slightly different - one is low profile and the other one is stouter with a PEEK / polymer collar that faces the sleeve side. There's no difference in the overall performance with either adapter - I spent a painstaking amount of time nailing down the optimal tolerances and they both work flawlessly! I found that my FX liners performed consistently better in the Taipans than the FX rifles that I shot them with.

Terms:
* $125 shipped for the polymer collared adapter
* $110 shipped for the standard adapter
* BOTH adapters will come with a precision Delrin wrap that goes around the FX barrel sleeve to make up the +1mm in the Taipan barrel support (has the side benefit of reducing harmonics)
* Payment: Zelle preferred or discrete PayPal with 3% fees
* No trades

IMG_20240329_154923_560.jpg

IMG_20240329_152129_214.jpg

• Love
Reactions: MACTEN and piffy