• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX are you listening.?

Which barrel setup do you have or are you looking for? AGN members have started posting their specific tunes and FX has added some of the initial tunes as well.

Are you looking for stock tunes for the compact, 600mm, 700mm and 800mm currently in .35 only but I hear the .22 in 800mm is soon to follow. Also, your asking for pellet and slug combinations so that would also include superior versus heavy and all the slug weights. 

There are bits and pieces here and there. But I would bet FX has a data base where one could look for say 700mm heavy and it would give 1st and second reg pressure, Max and min wheel setting with ??? pellet or slug. Then by using this you could pick your FPS and fine tune. I'll bet FX puts 1000's of bullets down range and there is charting or data. Just would like to see it posted for hobbyists.

You know FX has an entire tech department that you can call if you're looking for quick tips on how to tune your specific gun? They have factory settings I think are displayed on their website for the M3 I could be wrong. But that's the best part of the M3 from my understanding is the sharing of tunes and with all these innovations guns can be more on an even playing field give or take a couple bar here or there on regulators and what not. (because every gun is slightly different, with 99% of Airguns not just FX guns) Upnorth Airgunner, Airgun channel, Giles, AEAC are doing a lot of that analytical data and sharing it with us. Not sure what your asking from FX when they technically are already helping with Tunes. 

There are a lot of different slug weights that's why I was asking for a specific tune you were looking for. Not sure if FX or any other manufacturer tests all slugs through their barrels, especially with FX having their own hybrid slug. 
I like the idea but just giving a generic tune isn't really how I think they do it. I definitely can be wrong but aren't tunes usually set to a specific pellet/slug, fps, and most importantly accuracy?

I'm sure you have fhe info. How about a chart for settings on the M3 for barrel, pellet, slug and pressure. This would save a lot of lead.

Just depends how far off your factory gauges are off. If if each gauge is only off 5b from the guy who is putting out the info and his gauges are off also, you are worlds apart on a tune. FX says right in their manual that the gauges aren’t accurate. They are just fine for personal references for your own tunes. So you will still be wasting lead and be tearing your gun apart looking for a problem because you can’t get the velocity or accuracy that John Doe gets when he gave you his settings. Your gun is your gun. Your settings are your settings. Not being able to take shortcuts may annoy some guys but it’s also cool to have your own book of secrets.