• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FWB Sport Problem

I had to send my first rifle back due to the problem and now the second one is doing the same problem. I fire the rifle and the safety goes on, you can't cock it until you take the safety off and pull the trigger to click the sear. This happened very frequently on the first returned rifle AND now the second one does the same about every 30 shots.

Do any of you owner's have the same problem?

I got the gun recently and ran about 300 pellets. Did not experience the safety issue but experienced rough cocking after about 30 cycles. Upon dismantling, all was intact inside but very dry. Light lube fixed the rough cocking issue, shot cycle is smother also. 

Fingers crossed the self engaging safety stays away. I did notice an oring capturing the safety fore end and a spring loaded plunger on the aft end and took care to re-assemble carefully with spring compressor not forcing the safety lever.