• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!
  • The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FWB 90!

Best thing that ever happened to me on GunBroker...like new!

ac7e0c4f995b404a5e24dd23d2fe72ca.jpg

"aa_limited"does it have an electro trigger
Yes, and they shoot electronically guided .50 cal. rubber bullets that can fly around corners searching for Canuck's that constantly make dumb remarks.

Anyways, nice @bouddha! Looks like she's in pristine condition. These match pistols (made for the 10-meter air pistol discipline) shoot at around 5.5 ft/lbs and slightly over 500 ft/s. Extremely accurate too! I've been on the lookout for a Feinwerkbau 103 for a while now, also extremely nice to add to the ever growing collection.

Not everyting, but I've been in the business of shooting recreationally, professionally and as a sporting shooter for well over 30 years now. I do know everything about those .50 cal rubber plugs though. Those effing things hurt like a mother when they hit you in the furry brown bahookie! ;) 

I've owned the predecessor of the FWB90, the FWB65. It's like a mini FWB300. The only thing I didn't like about that air pistol was the pot metal they used. I broke mine dropping it on the floor bouncing back from a concrete brick. But then again, those things weren't made for dropping on concrete, but for pushing lead down range accurately at 10 meters... :p