FWB FWB 300 facelift posts ..Pics

@Goodtogo; It's a tricky job, but it can be done. It's glued into the receiver, the only way you can remove it is by heating the contact point of the barrel and receiver with a small torch. Don't overheat, just enough to get some movement and then twist the barrel out carefully. Remove the glue residue with some nail polish remover when it's hot, but don't breath it in, and please protect your eyes from those fumes!!! Only do this with the rifle completely disassembled, because the heat might melt any plastic parts! Use red Loctite to glue it back in and let it dry for at least 24 hours.

Oh, it might sound needless to say, but make sure the barrel is seated perfectly aligned. Otherwise your front sight will be askew. I used two vices for that. ;) 

Haha, dito mate. Great to be amongst other airgun enthousiasts like yourself. That's what makes this forum so great. I wasn't sure how they attached the barrel to the receiver, so I experimented on my own FWB300S, and it worked for me. No guarantee that it will work on others, they might have changed the production process, that's what I ment to say. So if it doesn't work on yours, share the production date (or serial number). Mine starts with 22 and was built in March 1977, making it one of the earlier models.