• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!
  • The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FT Match Sunday Dec 17th, Diablo Rod and Gun Club - Rain or Shine (and our 10 Meter League Announcement )

Come on out to Concord Ca. for our traditional 3rd Sunday of the month shoot.
We've overhead cover, so you won't get too wet and who doesn't like playing in the mud, anyways?
8:30 am setup (the cool kids tend to arrive around 8:00, but you be you) and 9:00 am start.

$10 for Diablo members and a mere $15.00 for guests.

2024 Season for Indoor airgun shooting - 4th Friday of the month, 6:00 pm setup and the match hopefully @ 6:30 pm. If you can get to the Club at 5:30 pm- terrific, and if traffic holds you up, send me a text?
The season will run into May, repeating on the 4th Friday when possible.

There will be two relays during the evening event, so if you'd like, you can shoot a pistol in one relay and rifle in the second.

Caliber up to .22, each relay is only $2.50. Youth accompanied by a Diablo adult shoot for free.
We have a good number of target rifles and with some advanced notice, can accommodate loaning an air pistol for the evening.
We shoot at the USI clubhouse, and it's a fun, informal event to sharpen your skills while meeting other skilled shooters. Of course, being indoors, we shoot regardless of weather!

Love to see you then!

Reactions: qball
Thanks to QBall, Mark, Chris from Idaho, Cameron and more- we had a great shoot today! A bit windy, but it's winter (when it's summer, I make the same excuse) and a little barometric pandemonium is bound to happen.
We put out as many targets as we could and might have had some more if we weren't scrapping the bottom of the barrel to get winders.
Match results below, but smiles were everywhere!
Have a Merry Christmas, looking forward to next year.
Let me know if any of you are "up" (awake) for a New Years eve night match shoot. We might just do it if I can get some positive replies!
FT Scores.jpg

The video should be live soon:

• Love
Reactions: qball
Hi Chang
The drunk driving hurdle seems to limit allot of potential attendees.
If we did it the Eve of NY's Eve- Dec 30th- would you still be on board?
I don't seem to have your email address, but I just sent this out:

We might be overusing the word "Eve", but may I get a show of hands of those adventurous souls that would want to shoot at night on Dec. 30th?
I'd like to hold a nighttime (6:00 pm start) Field target match at the Concord Range. It's a hoot and you don't have to worry about us being serious - we're just shooting in the dark at lit metal target animals that you'll try to knock down with a sub 20 ft/lb airgun, .22 cal and below.
We have the lights and targets, overhead cover and even electric heaters to warm the chilled.
Shooting Saturday Dec. 30th, we shouldn't have to worry as much about the amateur drinking & driving on the roads afterwards.
Let me know- If I can get at least five intrepid souls, I'll make sure you'll have the Eve of NY's eve of their life!
Thanks!!!

Just wanted to confirm that it seems like we might have a good turnout. This is for December 30th and ideally starting around 6:00 p.m. I plan on being at the range at 4:00 p.m. for setup and no pressure but if you wanted to warm up while the sun was still shining You're welcome to come early and throw some pellets. Look forward to seeing those of you who can, out there
I did start a new thread for the match, just to get some more eyeballs on it