• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

FS: .22cal Diana Skyhawk with HUMA Regulator, CZ Barrel, and Custom Shroud - $450 **SPF**

Classified Status
SOLD

Gear_Junkie

Jan 10, 2018
CA, United States
Up for sale is a .22cal Diana Skyhawk with HUMA Regulator. It has a custom 19" CZ barrel machined by Motorhead, along with a custom shroud. It also has upgraded trigger linkage. The walnut stock has 3 coats of Royal London Oil applied. It's in superb condition with no visible dings that I could find. The only known issue is that it has a minor leak. It lost approximately 50 bar over the past 3 months. The original box, shroud, regulator, manual, and case are all included. Also included (but not installed) is a custom brass pellet probe. The scope and rings are NOT included. The regulator is set to 110 Bar and shoots AA Heavy 16gr @ 850fps. It is very accurate with these pellets. Attached are some groups shot off a bucket and sticks at the zero of 27 yards. It's also extremely quiet with the custom shroud. I'm selling the gun because I haven't used it since I originally got it zeroed and set up. It needs to go.

I am selling this for $450 - local pickup in the Sacramento area only. If I don't get any takers, I'll open it up to shipping.

This is my first time selling on this forum, but I have sold a lot of guns, scopes, accessories, and pellets on the GTA and have received only positive feedback. You can search in the "Buyer's, Seller's & Trader's Comments" for "Gear_Junkie" to read the feedback about me. Please feel free to email me any questions, or if you would like me to email you additional images.

Thanks

Final 22cal Skyhawk.jpg

linkage improvements.jpg

AA 16gr in CZ Barrel.jpg

Last edited: