• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

FS: .177cal Diana Skyhawk & Athlon Ares BTR Gen II 2.5-15x50 Field Target Rifle

Classified Status
NLA

Gear_Junkie

Jan 10, 2018
CA, United States
Up for sale is a 177cal Diana Skyhawk with HUMA Regulator. It also includes an Athlon Ares BTR Gen II 2.5-15x50 Scope, Scopewerks Sidewheel (with dope markings), Monstrum flip-up caps, and FX adjustable rings. (The Vortex Bubble level is NOT included.) The Donny FL Tanto is also included. The stock is stunning and has (3) coats of ARH Royal London oil applied to it. Basically, the rifle is quiet, accurate, and fully set up to compete in hunter field target. The original box, regulator, fill probe, magazines, manual, and soft case are all included. Also included is a custom brass pellet probe that is installed to aid accuracy. The regulator is set to 100 Bar and shoots AA Heavy 10.3gr @ 865fps. It is very accurate with these pellets.

Also included is a huge amount of spare parts worth over $150. Some of the spare parts include a full trigger unit, valve unit, springs, pressure gauges, o-rings, etc.

I am selling this for $1100 - local pickup in the Sacramento area only. Separately, I'll sell the Skyhawk, rings, and spare parts for $550 and the scope and its accessories for $650.

Please feel free to email me any questions, or if you would like me to email you additional images.

Thanks.

Final 177cal Skyhawk - 1.jpg

linkage improvements.jpg

parts.jpg

gauges.jpg

Last edited: