• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Beeman From RD Beeman Collection

How so ? I have a factory stamped and boxed gun and a letter signed by Beeman verifying his initials on the gun.
Bill
That sounds amazing. I've seen pictures of the RDB rifle in a private collection. Very rare.
I think what levgen was referring to is what people call the provenance of an item. In some cases it adds value to the item.
I think a hand written letter from Dr. Beeman probably is worth something to a collector in itself. Personally I think it's cool. Would I pay extra for the rifle because of it ....honestly no. Would I pay extra for Steve McQueens Porche? Absolutely!!! Lol
Either way, I think your RDB is worth some money just because it's a special rifle. If I recall they were HW35 models. It would definitely be worth more than a regular HW35. But most definitely a cool piece of Beeman Airgun history. I'd love to see a picture of it.

Bill
That sounds amazing. I've seen pictures of the RDB rifle in a private collection. Very rare.
I think what levgen was referring to is what people call the provenance of an item. In some cases it adds value to the item.
I think a hand written letter from Dr. Beeman probably is worth something to a collector in itself. Personally I think it's cool. Would I pay extra for the rifle because of it ....honestly no. Would I pay extra for Steve McQueens Porche? Absolutely!!! Lol
Either way, I think your RDB is worth some money just because it's a special rifle. If I recall they were HW35 models. It would definitely be worth more than a regular HW35. But most definitely a cool piece of Beeman Airgun history. I'd love to see a picture of it.
Here is mine;
147 Beeman HW35 chrome RDB 1.JPG

147 Beeman RDB1_LI.jpg

148 Beeman HW35 RDB1.JPG

Bill
Hi
Unfortunately, I sold the rifle ( it was also stamped RDB Nr1 and Chromed ) many years ago. What I have left is the HW70(pistol). Will go down to storage ASAP and dig it out and send a picture or several. Stay tuned … smile.

Bill
Hi
Unfortunately, I sold the rifle ( it was also stamped RDB Nr1 and Chromed ) many years ago. What I have left is the HW70(pistol). Will go down to storage ASAP and dig it out and send a picture or several. Stay tuned … smile.

Bill
Hi

Bill
Hi
Either way, I think your RDB is worth some money just because it's a special rifle. If I recall they were HW35 models. It would definitely be worth more than a regular HW35. But most definitely a cool piece of Beeman Airgun history. I'd love to see a picture of
5605E188-9C26-4CDA-9118-103D690A7BA0.jpeg
5F3AA64B-5754-4F18-98DE-8CD4F0195AD9.jpeg
45437C87-D222-4B41-9536-E5AD6A65D932.jpeg
2447CA7C-5E49-4F60-89E4-B106C3B61454.jpeg

Hi
The pictures are above. Im still trying to figure out how to upload and reply on this website. Bill