• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Fourth of July sale on Impacts-prices good till July 5th!

Classified Status
SOLD

PPP

Manufacturer
Nov 21, 2017
OREGON, United States
no graphic 001-white bckgrnd.1649729529.png

Hello Airgun Nation Members!

I have 3 FX Airguns Available to ship right now. As usual, never fired, brand new in the box, as shipped from the factory! FREE SHIPPING TO ANYWHERE IN THE LOWER 48!
DON'T WAIT IN LINE, GET YOURS NOW! THEY WILL GO FAST AS USUAL! FOURTH OF JULY SALE....ALL IMPACTS $2000 SHIPPED -HURRY ENDS JULY 5TH!
IMG_1840.jpg

1) FX MAVERICK SNIPER 30 CAL $1550

IMG_1842.jpg

2) FX IMPACT SNIPER 30 CAL $2000 (FOURTH OF JULY SALE...PRICES GOOD TILL JULY 5TH)

IMG_1845.jpg

3) FX IMPACT SNIPER BRONZE 25 CAL $2000 (FOURTH OF JULY SALE...PRICES GOOD TILL JULY 5TH)

Thanks everyone for the choosing us when considering your next airgun purchase! We really appreciate your business!

Free shipping to the Lower 48. All other shipping locations will be quoted separately if needed. For Sale in the USA only.

Payment type accepted are: USPS money order, Paypal (you must pay 3.5% fee, unless you choose to pay via friends and family).

If you have any questions about these rifles please contact me via email:

[email protected]

If you need tuning services or repair for your airgun please feel free to contact me!

971-301-4080

PRECISIONPNEUMATICPRODUCTS.COM