• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Found- No longer Needed

Well, I also have an "extension" that is made to allow you to use a 600mm liner in a VP 500mm barreled Crown. So all I really need is the 600mm shroud?

What you're suggesting is moving part number B6 (19926 Shroudstop Crown) towards the muzzle enough to fit? I'll have to give that a try and see how it works. I just want it functional enough to do some testing.

thanks,

I actually just attempted to purchase just the Crown shroud as I have a .177 kit that came on my dreamline and I wanted to put the .177 on the crown. FXUSA told me I had to buy an entire barrel kit. They also told me I should do that anyway because it is easier to swap kits rather than shrouds. 

That irritated the heck outa me so i slipped the dreamline barrel, shroud and all in the crown just to see and it fits perfectly. I dont use the retractable shroud anyway so looks like i dont need it after all.