• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

FOUND: Daisy 880 or Mod 35

Status
Not open for further replies.

wll

Nov 14, 2015
CA., United States
Looking for a Daisy 880 or mod 35 that someone has grown out of. Want to use it as a learning tool on how the trigger works to be able to work on mine without experimenting. Also want to work on power enhancement ideas so if I make a mistake I have not done it to my nice gun.

As you know these are $35.00 guns at Wall Mart so looking for a semi POS that has all the innards working. Stock condition, scratches and stuff like that don't matter.

wll

Mod edit: title changed. "edit" is located in the header of the post.

1544574861_20773522925c10578d7f3749.08198242_Screen Shot 2018-12-11 at 5.33.05 PM.png

i have (dammit....just bounced a bb off all four walls test firing it....stupid bbs....) a real 880...it just need to be resealed....it the old version from the early 1980's....metal magazine sides and metal pump arm...got it in a trade and just never found time to refurb it... how does $40 shipped sound ? .i have a old pos non-working diasy 840 you can also just have if you take the "og 880"..... 

i have (dammit....just bounced a bb off all four walls test firing it....stupid bbs....) a real 880...it just need to be resealed....it the old version from the early 1980's....metal magazine sides and metal pump arm...got it in a trade and just never found time to refurb it... how does $40 shipped sound ? .i have a old pos non-working diasy 840 you can also just have if you take the "og 880"..... 

I PM'd you, please get back to me.

Thank you,

wll

Sorry Ranedouglas, I have purchased two others yesterday, and really don't need anymore. If you still have them I MAY be interested just to take them off your hands if they are taking up space, I will pay shipping.

Thank you,

wll

Mod edit: Your ad still says "WTB". Change it if you're no longer looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.