• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Fixed magnification recommendation

I have two scopes one 3 - 12 magnification and one 3 - 15 magnification, both SFP. When pesting I notice I always use the maximum magnification. So I’m thinking I’d like a really good fixed magnification scope (15X) would be great and if it could focus down to 15 yards I think that’s all I’d ever need. I’d appreciate any suggestions

Thanks

Boog

I use a Sightron SIII 10x42MMD on my Vulcan.

The optics are amazing and such that I don't ever feel the need for higher mag while pesting out past 100yds. Great turrets and the eyebox is huge. Easy recommendation.

Also have an Optisan EVX 10x44i on my heavily modified P15 and that, while nowhere near the Sightron is also a very good scope with significantly better image than the variable mag Optisans, and also easy to recommend especially at its price point. Very nice reticle too.

Another vote for the SFWA SS 10x side focus!

1535213544_18540282805b817fe81104d3.72657211_IMG_20180624_111007.jpg

Here's a great deal on a SWFA SS 10x42 with $100 in free accessories. Just ordered one for myself. It's currently priced at $299 and it's the mil-quad reticle.

Use coupon code SHIP49 to get free UPS shipping as well.

https://swfa.com/swfa-ss-10x42-tactical-30mm-riflescope-3.html

is it a FFP or SFP?

don't see that in the specs

dan

Dan, it’s a fixed power scope. FFP or SFP is not a factor since there is no zoom. FFP vs SFP only applies to scopes with variable magnification.