• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Fix impact mkll Brand New REG CREEP!!!

Thats typical with fx reg. If you search you will see tons of threads of people having reg creep with their impact and crown. You can spend another $120 on a huma reg or ship it back and hope the next one doesnt creep. You will be out of your impact for about a month wait if you ship it back. Idk they might even make you pay to ship it to them. My impact with amp reg creep about 5 bars when new. They say it will break in. So I just kept it and after 4 months and over 2000 rounds it started to creep more. From 140 to 150 bar. So I just decided to get a Huma reg and it fixed the creep. 

First all regs creep when new even huma so I would set tight for a week and shoot it regularly this will help break the Reg. In. If after a week of use and it still creeps you have a few options. 1. Send it back and hope the next ones better. 2. Pull the reg. Apart and clean up the seating imperfections that are causing the creep. 2. Buy a huma and break it in and be happy. FX is a great company and will typically get the problem solved so give them a call and get their opinion first.

First all regs creep when new even huma so I would set tight for a week and shoot it regularly this will help break the Reg. In. If after a week of use and it still creeps you have a few options. 1. Send it back and hope the next ones better. 2. Pull the reg. Apart and clean up the seating imperfections that are causing the creep. 2. Buy a huma and break it in and be happy. FX is a great company and will typically get the problem solved so give them a call and get their opinion first.

I had the same problem even after 2000shot it still creeps, so i put a huma in and that solved it, no creep what so ever. Works perfect, 

Just as another data point, my new Impact Mk. II 30 cal creeped about 4 bar overnight the very first time I used the rifle, but over subsequent days has been getting less creep; nearly undetectable last night. So after a week of break-in, the new AMP reg does seem to be improving, but time will tell. Hoping it survives at least 'til Winter and then I would send it in for warranty repair. If it goes bad now I would probably just eat the warranty and get a reg from Huma. This gun is too much fun to send it back for a month!

BTW, greetings all, first post here...

Just as another data point, my new Impact Mk. II 30 cal creeped about 4 psi overnight the very first time I used the rifle, but over subsequent days has been getting less creep; nearly undetectable last night. So after a week of break-in, the new AMP reg does seem to be improving, but time will tell. Hoping it survives at least 'til Winter and then I would send it in for warranty repair. If it goes bad now I would probably just eat the warranty and get a reg from Huma. This gun is too much fun to send it back for a month!

BTW, greetings all, first post here...

I’m in the same boat man. It’ll be hard for me to send this gun away I freakin can’t stop shooting it! I’ll go Huma if it don’t quit.