• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.
The tuning on the flex is pretty straight forward and simple. If you have the cobra set up all you need to do is adjust the hammer spring and or the regulator which goes any where from 0-3000psi, very flexible. Jim will tune it to your specifications if not they come stock in .30cal making 80fpe. I just talked to jim a week ago and I asked about the .357 because I am interested in it my self. He did say that he was in the process of a design change on the .357 to increase power. So I figured I could wait on that process because WAR is always trying to make things better. I currently own 3 war rifles and I love them, built solid and very adjustable. 

"YamahaR1"The tuning on the flex is pretty straight forward and simple. If you have the cobra set up all you need to do is adjust the hammer spring and or the regulator which goes any where from 0-3000psi, very flexible. Jim will tune it to your specifications if not they come stock in .30cal making 80fpe. I just talked to jim a week ago and I asked about the .357 because I am interested in it my self. He did say that he was in the process of a design change on the .357 to increase power. So I figured I could wait on that process because WAR is always trying to make things better. I currently own 3 war rifles and I love them, built solid and very adjustable.
Sounds like a pretty cool place. I'll look into their stuff and wait for that. 357 and see the specs when they come out. Thank you for the help.

"Tn_airgunner"Airforce condor in 25 with cast slugs is pretty deadly. Also Benjamin bulldog is a great hunting gun. I know a guy who has taken several deer with his and it's amazing the blood trail you get with the .357 bulldog. Hatsan Hercules is also a nice hunting gun since it comes in so many calibers. But it's on the heavy side
So there are places that cast .25? What about a .30 as well for the .30 Condor SS or another air rifle? Are those expensive?

There's several places that make cast and swagged pellets or slugs. They are usually a little more $than pellets but are still cheaper than regular powder bullets. You can get cast slugs from .22cal up to .50cal
Typically you want a unchocked barrel. .25 and .30 shoot cast good and better shot count than. .40 and .45 my .25 cast pellets weigh 50grains. 

"Tn_airgunner"There's several places that make cast and swagged pellets or slugs. They are usually a little more $than pellets but are still cheaper than regular powder bullets. You can get cast slugs from .22cal up to .50cal
Typically you want a unchocked barrel. .25 and .30 shoot cast good and better shot count than. .40 and .45 my .25 cast pellets weigh 50grains.
Dang I'm sure glad I posted before making a purchase. Thanks for the information.