• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

first airgun

I think you'll be extremely happy with a Maximus. You'll also get addicted to just being able to load and shoot between pumping, then you'll decide pumping isn't any fun and get a tank, then you'll decide you want more than the Maximus, or want a better scope, or, or, or.

As for the bolt, don't think you need to worry about it breaking, but that upgraded bolt will work well, and you have to be confident in your rifle, or it takes all the fun out of it. 

Even though I plan on buying an FX later this year for my second rifle, the Maximus is soooooo tempting I may buy one anyway.

So which did you buy, the .177 or .22, and I assume the full powered US version, not the European version?

Oh and if you buy off the Crosman site, do use the AGNATION 25% off code. It provides feedback to Crosman that their customers are using this site and saves you $$. That $350 kit with a pump becomes $265! Free shipping on Fridays.

Welcome to the addiction.

Here she is. She's my squirrel and rabbit hunter. First air gun ever. First shots will be tomorrow morning, unless it's snowing in this seemingly never ending winter.
1523139195_8265509875ac9427b8457c5.78268901_20180407_180853.jpg

Man O man ....... Been there. Check out Umarex.

Get yourself a note book, take loads of notes when you watch the videos on youtube.

Then visit and the big stores, check what they have. Most of their links on on this site.

Ted Holdover comes to mind, knows his sh.....

I looked for quite awhile. Got a FX Impact, very nice. I figured what the hell, I can't take my money with me. Might as well spend it and have a good time.

Good luck