• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Finally got my FX Wildcat .25 MKII Compact

Dan I agree 100%. Granted 4-5 fill would get me between 120 and 150 shots, I cannot see me driving over an hour just to get my little tank filled. 

Quick update on the fill station situation:

When I was at the range a few months back a guy took interest in my Bulboss and started asking me some questions. He said that he heard that there was a diabetic shoe store in the area that filled air tanks but I assumed he was misinformed so I didn’t take him serious, I mean why would a diabetic shoe store fill air tanks right? But due to my ever mounting frustrations I located the store, gave them a call and sure enough the person there said he could fill it for me. He said they were about to close and weren’t open on fridays so he wouldnt be able to fill it this week, but to come by so he could see what I had. I hightailed it over there and the guy took me to his outdoor building where he showed me the most impressive fill station I have ever seen! I thought he just kept the fill station in an outside building but actually it was so huge that he had to buy a separate building just to house it in. He spent the next 15 minutes describing what all it does and how he had to have it flown in from Germany and that it cost him almost 50k dollars but it was capable of filling 16 air cylinders simultaneously. 

To make a long story short, he said he can easily fill my tank for me but there are so many different adaptors that he doesn’t supply them. So now all I have to do is figure out what adapter I need to connect my tank to his fill station. Problem almost solved!

Talking about Wildcat mag holders,, saw these mag holders... any good..?

1546649782_14004756515c3000b668b4f9.57027399_s-l500.jpg

Talking about Wildcat mag holders,, saw these mag holders... any good..?

1546649782_14004756515c3000b668b4f9.57027399_s-l500.jpg

Never tried them personally but I did see a couple reviews that said some of them are cheaply made. Most people buy the ones that fit in the rail that the scope mounts to. If you look at some of the pictures others have uploaded in this post you'll see what I'm talking about. Here's a link: https://donnyfl.com/products/fx-wildcat-mag-holder

Jayree, if you got a 90cuin tank like maybe a Ninja or similar it might or should have a male quick connect fitting on it, sticking out to the side on the valve assembly. It that's the case this would probably work for your new buddy to fill your bottle.

https://www.pyramydair.com/s/a/Air_Venturi_Firehouse_Adapter_Male_SCBA_Fitting_With_Female_Quick_Disconnect_For_Adapting_To_Firehouse_Fill_Stations/5749

Hope the link works, might have to copy and paste it. If he fills steel cylinders I'll be willing to bet he uses a CGA347 female end on his hose which would screw onto this fitting.

If I was you I'd look for a good used 4500# SCBA on Ebay that still has some life left in it. Either a 45min or 60min would fit your needs nicely. Your fill source could then screw his fitting directly to your SCBA.

Good luck and congrats on the new WC.

jk

Yes I have the 90ci ninja tank and the link worked perfectly. I showed the guy that’s going to fill my tank for me the fitting and he said that’s exactly what I need. Thanks!

In hindsight, for what I paid for the Ninja tank, I really should have gotten a used scba tank. I should’ve done a little bit more research before I bought it so I’ll just chalk that up to my own ignorance. Either way if can can get four fill out if it then it should meets my needs for now. I have 2 PCP’s but I’ll be selling that one soon. 

So apparently the owner noticed that a lot of the people who stopped by to get fitted for shoes also carried breathing air with them. So as a way to increase his profits he invested in a state of the art system so that he could sell HPA while the customers waited. I offered to drum up some business for them but he declined, he says he doesn’t want so many people coming to him to get HPA that the customer service of the shoe store starts to suffer. It’s just him and his wife and they’re both in their mid 70’s so I can understand that. 

Azbadboy What kind of optic did you go with? I almost went the Yong Heng route but every setup I saw seemed like it required a lot of work to setup it up properly and constant maintenance to keep it running so I decided to go the easy/lazy way.