• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Fill Station

I Finally got my new air rifle yesterday and my tank today. I could not wait. I found this company that fills tanks and wanted to share with the group as I know fill stations are hard to find. Before buying my tank from Joe (as stated on his site) , I wanted to make sure that I could find someone to fill a DIN 300 fitting up to 4500 psi. I've called the nearest paintball store but could not get a definitive answer from them. After few hours searching online, I found this company called Cylinder and Valve in Douglasville GA. First, I could not believe how close it was from my house and second that they would be able to fill the tank. Last week, I called Cylinder and Valve and confirmed that they could indeed fill my tank up to 4500 psi. After getting my new Great White tank from Joe Brancato today, I called Cylinder and Valve to make sure someone was there to fill it. When I arrived there, Dave greeted me. Very nice and accommodating gentleman. He brought me to his shop and asked me to look at the tank. After showing it to him, he asked me if I knew anything about HPA tanks. I said very little and mostly from my paintball experience. He proceeded and gave a quick 101 lesson about HPA tanks. We've talked for about 10 minutes or so while the tank was filling. He gave very good advice on how to fill the gun and how to take care of the tank and gave me a rubber base free of charge. He said that his air is Grade E and very dry because of the steel scuba tanks that he fills. I left there feeling great satisfaction that I found such a nice place so close to my house to fill my tank. I hope he stays in business for a long time. I have placed his information on the board's map if anyone need more info. 

Here are some pics of my new gear. 

Benjamin Marauder .25

Great White 97 Cu Ft

After adjusting the Scope @ 36 yards

Welcome aboard. Nice setup for sure. The addiction is real with this hobby. 

Good looking first group! Doc(NMShooter) just put a Huma regulator in his rifle and it's SWEET! Makes me want to buy a Marauder. Pretty much aside from me, everybody that's responded to your thread has tons of info on how to better your Marauder if you feel the need