• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Fill Station Near Green Bay, WI?

Thanks everyone! Looks like the two downtown can fill but if I can get someone to pick up a phone at either, I'll know what adaptor is needed.

The Fill Station Map at crosman.com features user-submitted locations but no one has added anything in that area (it was my first stop, sheesh!). I'll be adding all I find.

For you Green Bay Packer fans, this is why I need to know: receiver Jeff Janis is a proud new Marauder owner. He's also an avid hunter so if you have access to property close to GB, hit him up on Twitter, he may take you up on an offer.

If you have the correct adapter you want to mosey on down to your local fire station and ask if they would fill it for you. I visited one by my home and talked with the guys a bit, they took me inside to a guy they said was "very into shooting" - turned out to be the station captain. Explained what it was I was after and he became quite interested about my "fancy pellet gun" ... he had never seen a modern air rifle before. We walked out to my truck, showed him the tank with the adapter I had for their gear to the tank, and showed him a Daystate AirWolf which he REALLY liked... asked if he would like to shoot it to check out the accuracy and sound for himself. Within minutes the station crew was having a great time popping various soda cans out back (open rangeland). They could not believe how accurate it was and how quiet it was.

Complete fill (FREE) and was welcomed back anyime I needed to refill the tank... and asked to bring the rifle along and some pellets... :)

Reactions: wrjohnson45