• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Field Supply Hatsan 30cal Pellets

Just an FYI for Field Supply, and yes I know this can happen from any retailer...

10 tins of these (not light) in a box just shy of 2x the size of the tins with 2 air pillows (ie no real protection at all) ..... result isn't pretty tins, several are pretty bad. I emailed them. Just saying that I would at least expect the box to be stuffed with paper or bubble wrap (it has been with past pellet orders through them). I wouldn't mind some store credit but I won't be going through a return process, I'm sure the majority are ok and this is a bargain basement price for these pellets. Its just that when a couple tins show up with corners crushed to half the height of the tin, bad things tend to happen inside the tin and I want them (and you all) to know.

Yup...ordered 4 myself. All were flat in a bubble bag in a box with air pillows. One tin was spilled all over the inside of the bag and the tin empty and edge dented. The skirts are heavy enough they didn't get more than nicked up. I emailed them and CS practically forced a replacement tin on me. I didn't want to take as as there was no real demand or loss, but in the end gave in for the hassle and doubt that the new one will arrive whole anyway...

I had read all the comments about FS prior to buying, so I knew what to expect, if I was hopeful. Besides all the previous suggestions I've read, and I probably just didn't read this one, I just don't get why they don't stack the tins...they're made to do so...and then just run a tape gun around it ONCE. No need to tape every tin, if that's the issue...a lot less than bubble bags, too...

Mine were delivered yesterday to my work location so I won't see them till Monday. It did take a little longer to get here so I'm hoping the extended ride time didn't equate to more damage. If so I'll send them a note as well and make a suggestion that they improve there packaging. I've ordered from them several times and so far, knock on wood the damage was very minimal.

Jimmy

I received mine this morning. Box was pretty beat up and all the air pillows were completely deflated. I did a quick inspection of the pellets from two of the most damaged tins and only found one obviously bent skirt. The tins were shrink wrapped in thin plastic that was barely holding them together.

I feel like I got lucky and am not sure I'd order from them again.

Got mine today, lucky as well I think. Externally not too much damage considering the loose fit and heavy contents. Internally they wrapped each roll in cardboard and then bubble wrap. No damage at all to the tins. For the price I'll do it again. 

Jimmy

1569288353_6912955755d8970a1808af4.62597199_IMG_4701.jpg

1569288387_10377402165d8970c39ae9c4.67826488_IMG_4702.jpg

1569288401_19476499015d8970d1f33857.45600458_IMG_4703.jpg