• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Fellow Member needs your thoughts and prayers

Yes ... as crude and rude and burned out as I may be, I still believe in God and the Bible. In fact I believe so much in it that when I flip it over and read "genuine leather" ... I believe that too. I don't believe that our God is small, that He is petty, that He only does little things, but I believe that He takes great joy at boggling our imagination sometimes and performing great and magnificent miracles, things that we have no expectations or hopes that He will do ... and yet He does them. Not because He has to, not because He has an ego to fill, not because He has to prove Himself to anybody ... but simply because He is who He is and He loves us with a love that defies description ... and so with all humility and supplication we bring the name of Marvin up to You asking that Your will be done in his life and if You should so choose to do one of your magnificent works in his life, all the praise and honor and glory belong to You for you are the One that Isaiah called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father and Prince of Peace. May Your love and peace surround Marvin and his family and may Your holy angels encamp round about them keeping away all harm.
So Marvin, may the Lord bless and keep you:
​The Lord make His face to shine upon you;
and be gracious to you.
​The Lord lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace