• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Feeling the pcp pull!!

I keep feeling the pull to the dark side! Going back and forth about which I might get but price and stories about leaks keep me from pulling the trigger. :) today I picked up the Diana 48 in 22 cal and set out a target at 25 yrds. I drew 4 small circles about 3/16 in size on the corners of the target. Resting on a front rest standing position I proceeded to place shots in all the small circles. It made me smile to say the least. I’m still loving my springers for sure. Time will tell. I keep looking at brocock, daystate and fx. We shall see. Do I NEED a pcp..... no. Do I WANT one..... kinda... :) 

Are you guys adding additional moisture filters to these yang hangs ?

I added a big gold filter to my system but found the gold filter dry when I checked it so only had to dry or replace the small Yong Heng filter placed before it. That was on my first Yong Heng. I got a second and find that the air water separator does not seem to strip as much moisture from the system when I drain the pressure as the first one did so I now need to dry the big gold filter also. Don't know exactly what is going on but think I am going to put the old compressor back into service.

Note how the filling goes on above the compressors water separator. So when the pressure is released the water goes too.