• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Feedlot - FX Royale 500 & Wildcat .25

"jking"Excellent shooting John and that's some great footage. Did you do the actual shooting in slow-mo or did you slow it down when you edited the footage? I was impressed that there wasn't any reticle distortion at the shot. Is the SWFA on your Wildcat?
Jimmy
Thanks!
Jimmy I film in 240fs with a Casio Exlim 1200 & Eagle Vision Scope adapter. The Wildcat has a SWFA 12X on it. I did try the 16X but did not care for it sent it back to SWFA changed out for the 12X. There is some footage on this video I used the SWFA 3-15 on the wildcat, really don’t care for the thicker reticle. In the vid you’ll notice the thicker reticle. If I remember it was set at 10X. If I had to do it over again I would have purchased a 10X Scope instead of 12X for my hunting needs. The 12X works pretty good with my camera setup of course the Hawke on the R500 is awesome. Someday I hope to be trying out the side shot. Then I could film 240fs with sound. 

fantastic shooting! ...just got my first .25 cal FX Independence to go along with my .22 if this crazy wind stops I can fine tune the sight in ...I am using the 25.39 gr and I think the speed is around 900 fps what are you using as a zero? 
On my .22 i used 40 yards but I want to use this out around 80 ish so I am not sure where the best zero point would be to get the best performance 

"1kshooter"fantastic shooting! ...just got my first .25 cal FX Independence to go along with my .22 if this crazy wind stops I can fine tune the sight in ...I am using the 25.39 gr and I think the speed is around 900 fps what are you using as a zero? 
On my .22 i used 40 yards but I want to use this out around 80 ish so I am not sure where the best zero point would be to get the best performance
Thank ya sir! Congrats on the .25 cal. 
For my Wildcat .25 with 34gr JSB 815fps I zero for 50yds. Between 18yds and my zero only have to hold under .6mils at the most. I have fixed 12X scope on it. If I had to do it over I would have went 10X. 

For my Royale 500 with 34gr 825fps I zero at 60yds. Just trying to extended my range. It also has a variable scope so I will dial it down to 10X for longer shots. Anymore I will shoot that at things past 130yds. Mostly use the Wildcat these days. 

"1kshooter"fantastic shooting! ...just got my first .25 cal FX Independence to go along with my .22 if this crazy wind stops I can fine tune the sight in ...I am using the 25.39 gr and I think the speed is around 900 fps what are you using as a zero? 
Thank ya sir! Congrats on the .25 cal. 
For my Wildcat .25 with 34gr JSB 815fps I zero for 50yds. Between 18yds and my zero only have to hold under .6mils at the most. I have fixed 12X scope on it. If I had to do it over I would have went 10X. 

For my Royale 500 with 34gr 825fps I zero at 60yds. Just trying to extended my range. It also has a variable scope so I will dial it down to 10X for longer shots. Anymore I will shoot that at things past 130yds. Mostly use the Wildcat these days.