• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Facts and Data Matters 🎯📸📽️🎬💻

That such ignorant BS not only finds audience on YouTube, but apparently some "videographers" actually MAKE MONEY peddling that crap is sad commentary about the current state of human devolution! To quote from my last book, as excerpted from the chapter titled Air Pistol Sights, Insights And Incites-

And while I’m well aware opinions are like assholes, in that “every asshole has one”, the opinions of an asshole with many titles and records might be somewhat more credible than those of some pop-star wannabe and his brother-in-law blowin’ smoke on YouTube!

Suffice to say this read is not for the weak of mind, and readers are an endangered species.

AAP new cover small.1614266723.jpg

HpaMan - I know you get a kick out of this guy. He "says" he is an "Expert Shooter", with Firearms, right?

Watch the below video and tell me if his finger position as well as his pull look "Expert". (I copied the link at the "shooting" section as during the whole day with the T2 he shows 5 shots

https://youtu.be/iFKoBULchx8?t=401

She sure edits like my 2 year old daughter would 

HpaMan - I know you get a kick out of this guy. He "says" he is an "Expert Shooter", with Firearms, right?

Watch the below video and tell me if his finger position as well as his pull look "Expert". (I copied the link at the "shooting" section as during the whole day with the T2 he shows 5 shots

https://youtu.be/iFKoBULchx8?t=401

That is the 7 year old got his first Daisy Red Rider finger position right before dad corrects him.

meh, everybody wants to be recognized and impress and not be written off .. fact is if its fun to you to set up for long shots etc then thats your thing .. for me im fine with sub 50 yard one shot drops on just about anything in my yard nice and quiet-like lol ... and THATS the facts lol ... if i want to go for long shots way out somewhere i'll bring a .223 or sumpin ...