• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.
Had distance lenses installed. First time EVER I do not need glasses to drive. Biggest things I noticed after the surgery is how clear everything is and what color white is. Seems the cataracts add a yellow hue to everything, especially white. Drove me nuts in my photo business. Glasses are a pain but I like the protection they afford when messing in my shop, or shooting. Mine has "window glass" in the top and progresses to reading power in the bottom. Can shoot with or without them but have to change the ocular. If you are near Parkersburg check out "The Eye MDs." You will love it.

^^^^this^^^^ I did the exact same thing. Took the distance lenses and love them. That said I’m always running around looking for my reading glasses. Oh and how about the reduction in glare glare when driving at night. 

I had cataract surgery in 2015 and got the basic implants. THE BEST THING I EVER DID! I can see better and clearer than I ever did before. I can read up close & see PERFECT at distance. For fine print I use a cheap pair of 1.25 cheater glasses from the dollar store. Shooting is no problem at all. The surgery is so simple & easy its amazing. Look into it

When I go to my regular eye doctor for a check up, they are amazed I am 20/15 which is better than 20/20. I can read the smallest print on the eye chart. .