• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

(expired)WTS/WTT: 22 cal. Gen2 marauder Extra mags added!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wormbobskey

Apr 18, 2015
OHIO, United States
I have a marauder with synthetic stock I'd like to sell or trade. Rifle is currently shooting in the mid 800's FPS range and gets about 30 shots per fill at this tune. This rifle was a user and has been used, but not abused. Shoots H&N 21.14 gr 5.53 size barracuda match pellets very well. Will come with 2 mags and degassing tool. Haven't shot this rifle in over a month and hasn't lost any air at all. No Leaks! Would sell for 450.00 shipped in US without scope. Rifle will be shipped double boxed with the original box and one over top of that. Original box it a little tore up, but still there. Would trade for a ruger 10/22 with heavy barrel set up with scope and ammo to equal value of the marauder. Interested in other trades for shooting, trapping or archery items, just let me know what you have. Can text or email pictures to interested persons. Keeping the scope. Still interested in trading for 10/22 with bull barrel, no ammo. As of 7-29 I will include and extra 3- 10 round magazines with this rifle for the same price. That's a total of 5 magazines.

MOD EDIT: Added WTS, WTT to your title for consistency in classifieds.
MOD EDIT: This topic has been locked due to inactivity or since the ad is no longer necessary. Please contact a moderator if you would like it unlocked. 

Wooden stock marauder is gone but would sell synthetic stocked 22 marauder for 450.00 without scope shipped. Will come with degassing tool and 2 mags. This rifle likes the 21.14 barracuda match domed pellets with the 5.53 head size. Rifle is currently shooting in the mid 800's and is very accurate. Same parameters as the other marauder as far as trades go. Can email or text pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.