• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

(expired)WTS Talon tunes .30 Condor SS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pellethunter

Apr 1, 2015
 1400 shipped to your door in a Plano hard case 
Talon tunes .30 cal condor SS 

The rifle takes 8 wks to build and is 1,575 
I then added the madog stock 169 
Adams aluminuim trigger shoe 30 
custom Talon tunes additional ldc 235 
I put pincatinny rail on the bottom it's actually 
A adapter that slides over the dove tail 30 
To acomadate the atlas bipod (not included) mb can work out? 
Bkl 30 mm double strap rings 50 
The scope is not included in sale I have the end cap so u can remove the ldc to shorten up the rifle and it's still rather quiet for a .30 cal the ldc makes it backyard friendly for a 90 fpe 30 cal pretty &@"#% good 
Ok so I will only ship in the U.S. PayPal only won't do personl checks or money orders first I'll take it followed by email wins it I will try to post pictures but have not had luck in the past if u have any doubts tony at Talon tunes knows me very well Fred Romero I hate to c this one go but have emergancy$ situation as u can c I have over 2k into it and it's in pristine condition scratches only on the pincatinny bottom rail from the atlas coming on and off and it's not the gun it's a adapter on the rail can be removed so again pristine condition my email [email protected]  

MOD EDIT: Added "WTS" to your title.
MOD EDIT: This topic has been locked due to inactivity or since the ad is no longer necessary. Please contact a moderator if you would like it unlocked. 

http://talontunes.com/shop/condor-ss-30-caliber/ And some more info the rifle gets 15 full power shots 90fpe whitch is 44.75 grain jsb @ 954 fps
The rifle is super quiet! Defiantly backyard friendly 90 fpe gun 
1f601.png

Status
Not open for further replies.