• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

(expired)WTS: Hatsan AT44 .25 "SOLD"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prouzy

May 7, 2015
NH, United States
Hatsan AT44 Long, wood stock, .25 caliber, gun only.

Approximately 1 year old and less than 500 shots through it. I have pulled the tube so many times there are a few scratches on both the tube and brass outer ring of valve, just minor cosmetic blemishes. I did tap three holes to fill and begin some mods but spent most time trying to figure out shooting accuracy. I have since removed the rear barrel band, as it can influence tension/harmonics affecting accuracy. I will include both barrel bands, however I misplaced the black screws and have a longer silver screw holding the front band; just have not gotten to the hardware store. Shoots JSB 25gr very well @ 880+/- with only adjusting hammer spring. Have polished various components: magazine, barrel port and crown, but that is about it. Ive just had so many other projects and guns that I have not given the time to shoot so hopefully someone else will enjoy. Really does shoulder very nice and smooth side lever cocking with the ability to do so much more to this platform.

Price: $275+ shipping in CONUS (where aloud). Paypal gift or standard plus 2%. You can PM or email me at [email protected]

Chris

MOD EDIT: This topic has been locked due to inactivity or since the ad is no longer necessary. Please contact a moderator if you would like it unlocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.