• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

(expired)WTS Brocock Aim X .22 cal pistol with scope and rings. SOLD! PF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Sale Brocock Aim X .22 Pistol With rings and scope! Ok the scope is an older UTG 3-12X44 and works fine but has some distortion near the edges. It worked fine for Pistol field target. It is an etched glass reticle with no illumination. Stops at 12 power so it is legal for FT. The gun wood is super clean with no marks on it. The checkering is sharp…The air tube has handling marks and some paint wear under the front where it was rested on a bag.Barrel bluing is perfect with no marks except on the threading of the barrel end.The metal end cap unscrews to reveal the male foster fittingIt accepts a ½ by 20 moderatorThe barrel is a Lother Walther barrel and it is lights out accurate at 30 yards. I included a quick target I ran out and shot with just a bag and no rear rest in fading light.It will be better with a newer scope I’m sure. It is shooting JSB 18.13 and AA 18 grain pellets the same and the best.It was chronyed with 20 shots at 540 to 544 FPS for an average FPE of 11.74It has plenty of knock down power for close squirrel hunting if that is your thing. This is a pretty gun and works great. Simple action. Just flick the lever off and the bolt pops back. Pull it to the rear to cock it, Put the pellet in the track and push the button back in. Ready to fire. It adjusted the trigger pull to be light as to not pull the gun sideways when shooting FT. It has a 200 bar fill. Since I adjusted the pressure up, it gets at least 20 POA shots before it starts to rise up prior to falling back off at around 30 shots…. If you lower the pressure it can get 40-50 shots..Price is $330.00 shipped conusPay Pay gift is preferred. Postal Money order is ok. No Checks of any kind.

Uploaded at Snapagogo.com

Uploaded at Snapagogo.com Uploaded at Snapagogo.com

MOD EDIT: This topic has been locked due to inactivity or since the ad is no longer necessary. Please contact a moderator if you would like it unlocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.