• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

(expired)WTS: Beys Silent Backstop

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibey26

Jun 3, 2015
Hi Fellow Air Gunners,
I have come up with a method of silencing backstop that absorb and do not ricochet or wear out like wood backstops. This back is made of dense rubber and 1.5″ inches thick 11.5 inches wide and 13.5 inches long and can be used indoor and outdoors when screwed to a backstop and sell for $35 including shipping via PayPal family and friends. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qgo5gahc65y0jxe/AAAQeUzJlqsOyKGwOpjKknOZa

MOD EDIT: This topic has been locked due to inactivity or since the ad is no longer necessary. Please contact a moderator if you would like it unlocked. 

I was one of the lucky guy's to receive one of these set ups when ibey gave two sets away in the Swag section last week.
Two thumbs up on this silent backstop. Blasted away with my FX Bobcat .22 . No ricochets, just staple or tape up your target and go to town.
Only sound is a dull thud, no sharp crack of pellet hitting wood, highly recommend , very neighbor friendly. Norm (loafr98)

Status
Not open for further replies.