• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

(expired)WTS: AA Pellets (177 - 10.34 gr) Lot of 30 tins REDUCED PRICE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"azuaro"

How did you post your pic?...Man!, I haven't been able to do it without uploading them to IMGUR or similar sites...

http://imgur.com/PDyN7dn

Like this - (your pic still needs to be accessible on the net, but it will show as a pic and not a link) Just open your pic, right click and select "copy image location".
Come back to AGN. In your post Type IMG but put it in brackets then paste the location of pic and then /IMG in brackets. I can't type it in the brackets now or it won't show up correctly. It's HTML
PDyN7dn.jpg

actually Big tin you only need to post the actual url
don't even need img before and after

like this http:// i.imgur . com/ PDyN7dn. jpg i have added spaces for the url to show rather then the image
notice the actual image url has an i & dot before the rest of the stuff he posted 
AZ i bet if you added the i & dot to your url it would become an image :)
no spaces here

Dick

"Strever"
AZ i bet if you added the i & dot to your url it would become an image :)

Dick

Actually the "i" and the "." are in my "pic location"

it's the .jpg that makes it display as an image on this forum. Lots of Forums are different according to the "permissions" by the host.

If HTML is allowed I use the IMG.

That .jpg is a nice tip

Some imaging hosting sites obfuscate the image url because they don't want people hot linking images that they're paying to serve but don't get any ad dollars from. That's why it's sometimes difficult to get the URL. Photobucket makes it really easy because they display the correct url right next to the image. Other sites just require right-clicking on the image and select "copy image location". 

Thanks so much guys...Hopefully the Forum will get some Terabytes that can be sold even for a little profit in order to simplify posting pics...

If nobody is interested in these pellets by Thursday this week I will donate them to the high school shooting team...We are heading south and need to resolve this issue before leaving town...

Have a nice week...

AZ

Status
Not open for further replies.