• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

(expired)WTB: .22 or .25 PCP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pompey

Dec 11, 2015
GA
Looking for a good allrounder to start out with. I purchased a Crossman Benjamin Marauder .25, after three magazines it had to go back to the store not working. Got my money back. I haven't got a budget for a NEW one. So if you have a Air Arms, Daystate or FX.

MOD EDIT: Added "PCP" to your title to help clarify what you're looking for. 
MOD EDIT: This topic has been locked due to inactivity or since the ad is no longer available. Please contact a moderator if you would like it unlocked.

I have had no luck in trading my Daystate Air Ranger .25 for a Bullpup. Soooo, I would offer it to you for $1250 + Shipping if your interested. Then Ill just go buy the truck hunter of my dreams. Only thing is I'm keeping the Bi-pod. The Bi-pod tank mount will go with it though. Let me know if your interested.

http://airgunnation.dev/topic/wtt/

I have a 22 and a 25 caliber pcp to sell.

The 22 is a Hatsan AT44 tactical Quiet Energy. This is a great PCP rifle to start with. It comes with 6 mags and 2 air cylinders so you don't have to take, pellets, a pump or a tank out with you. The QE model is super quiet. It is definitely the quietest .22 I have come across. It is slightly quieter than the Marauder. The tactical model is the best AT44 version available because it has removable shoulder stock and mag storage near the pistol grip. You can adjust it to make the perfect length for you, or remove the stock and use it as a 36" "pistol". It is around 6 months old and is in good condition. Comes with original box, 2 sets of spare O-rings, fill probe and 2 sets of adjustment tools. No leaks or anything like that. This one is $435 shipped.

The 25 caliber is a near mint Career 707 rifle. Comes in the original box and still has the factory plastic wrapping on the wooden shoulder stock. This is a great hunting gun. Far more powerful than the majority of the other 25 caliber air rifles. It puts out 70-80 fpe on max power. It's accurate too. It comes with 2 mags and a fill prove. You will have to look hard to find another Career 2 707 in this condition. It has only ever had about 4 tins of pellets put through it. This one is $425 shipped. 

If you're interested I will send you some pics.

I'm only selling these because I bought some new air rifles recently and I try not to own more than I will use. I'm not a collector, just a hunter. 

Status
Not open for further replies.