• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

(expired)(TRADED)WTT: Vulcan.25 BP W/"Hush" shroud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TKA87

Feb 26, 2016
I have a Vulcan.25 BP that I bought in February from Joe Brancato at Experthpa.com that I'm trying to trade. I would like to trade my gun for either an FX Bobcat MKll .25, FX Wildcat.25, Edgun Matador R3M .25, Synthetic Kalibergun Cricket.25, Daystate Air Ranger Tactical .22 or .25, Daystate Wolverine MCT .22 or .25, FX Verminator MKll.25. This gun comes with factory shroud and a custom made "Hush" shroud that makes this gun very quiet also 2 magazines and fill probe. It's in excellent condition but it was shipped to me without hardcase or fill whip. I have positive feedback on multiple forums. You can contact me by email at [email protected] or call/text me at 2404691708. Here's a picture with the factory shroud and below is a "Hush"shroud 

MOD EDIT: This topic has been locked due to inactivity or since the ad is no longer necessary. Please contact a moderator if you would like it unlocked.

Sorry fellas I'm just looking to trade. So far I've had some great offers. It's looking like a FX Wildcat.25 is in my future but I've been tempted by offers for the FX Bobcat MKl but I'm only interested in the MKll. Also 3 FX Wildcat.25 offers an EdGun Matador single shot but I was only interested in the Matador R3M and finally the .357 Slayer which I think is an awesome gun but extremely hard to find a place to shoot it. Thank you to all those who have offered. This is one gun I'll probably end up buying again in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.