• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For Sale Hawke Sidewinder 30 8-32X56 Scope SR pro IRIlluminated Pro reticle good for field target hunter or openSide focus4 inch side wheel with mount usable with larger wheels like Eric Sanders which I used.Screw on aluminum scope capsBatteryWipe cloth All paperworkSunshadeAll in the original hard box with original over boxThe bad. I had an oversize elevation knob on it. The grub screws and cap made makrks on the knob. Cosmetic only as see in the photo. There is a small scratch on the body as seen in the photo. All cosmetic not affecting the scope whatever.Price $325.00 shipped CONUS 

Uploaded at Snapagogo.com

MOD EDIT: This topic has been locked due to inactivity or since the ad is no longer necessary. Please contact a moderator if you would like it unlocked.

Thurmond, I did try to do it earlier but for some reason I could edit it like I did on my other two postings that the items sold. So I just put in the post before yours is n bokd THE SCOPE IS SOLD. I now tried again and it let me edit it.

Figured when someone went to the posting they would see the sold I put there and get the idea. Sorry if you got your hopes up and did not see the sold statement ....

Status
Not open for further replies.