• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

(expired)SOLD: Extreme Big Bore .308- REDUCED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prouzy

May 7, 2015
NH, United States
Extreme Big Bore Air Rifles .308 (rifle only), beautiful vertical grip wood stock with extra cushion recoil pad. Threaded barrel and muzzle protector, 2 piece weaver mounts, detachable oversized cocking lever, foster fill end cap, pressure fill to 3000-4500psi. I also purchased an RVA from the manufacturer that allows you to tune for different fill pressures and bullet weights, not installed yet. My only groups were a few at 30yd and tethered, so I did not do "shots per fil" as that is not a concern for me. Holes touching at 30yd, but you can go to the manufacturer website for more detail, such as capable fpe over 350 in a .308.Excellent shape. $1175, plus shipping (this set up would likely be over $2000 new) in hard case CONUS where allowed, Paypal gift. Send email to chrisproulxdc AT gmail.com for questions.

http://s1159.photobucket.com/user/chrisproulxdc/slideshow/Rifles/Extreme

MOD EDIT: This topic has been locked due to inactivity or since the ad is no longer necessary. Please contact a moderator if you would like it unlocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.