• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

(expired)SOLD : Edgun Matador .22 R3M

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulps

Apr 1, 2015
California
I am the second owner. This rifle is in excellent condition but my disclaimer is that you probably need to be dyslexic if you plan to buy it. I installed the picatinny mount and sling studs a little crooked / off-centered.

I am selling because it is just too much power for shooting 24 yards max in an urban back yard. I tried to dial it down to about 12-16 ft/lbs and it was much better but to be honest accuracy was sub par. Still under half inch but at that distance I expect much better. Back at 26 ft/lbs it is doing hole in hole as expected. I'll just save myself the trouble and get something with a power adjustment. I'm spoiled with my Bobcat .25 MK2.

Comes with original carrying case, 5 magazines (just purchased 4 from Tony R. 2 weeks ago), fill probe with foster fitting adapter, fill probe dust protector. Bipod, scope and rings are NOT included.

Price is firm. $1250 shipped CONUS. Paypal gift or add 3%.

Huy
(714) 719-4nine5two

20 shots at 24 yards off bench and bipod. Shooting JSB 15.9 grain.

MOD EDIT: This topic has been locked due to inactivity or since the ad is no longer necessary. Please contact a moderator if you would like it unlocked. 

Status
Not open for further replies.