• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

(expired)SOLD: Daystate Wolverine .303 hi-Lite.. Price drop and ammo included

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foweis

Aug 23, 2015
New Mexico
NOW ONLY $2750 and il throw in 4 tins of JSB .30 cal 50gr!!

Hello guys, I'm looking to trade my recently purchased Daystate Wolverine hi-lite in .303 caliber. 
I've only had it for a day now, but realizing I seriously have no use or room for a .30 cal beast generating 100ftb of energy. So I'm thinking of either selling this to someone that can use it, or trading it for a very nice rifle in a .25 cal. 
As far as upgrades go it has the upgraded Hugget shroud with the larger Moderator, really quiets it down nicely. This is a day old rifle. 
Rifle alone runs $2900 plus upgrade Mod $350, 2 extra mags at $120 each total cost was roughly $3500 besides shipping. Let's do $2900 shipped or trade for other high end rifles in .25. 
Of coarse rings and Hensoldt scope not for sale. 
But hey if you really need them I can make a sweet package deal. 

MOD EDIT: This topic has been locked due to inactivity or since the ad is no longer necessary. Please contact a moderator if you would like it unlocked. 

Status
Not open for further replies.