• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

(expired)SOLD: Custom Airfare .25

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pellethunter

Apr 1, 2015
airforce escape so super hot valve stock it was shooting 80! Fpe I have changed the tank 22ci 20 full power shots one peice high flow top hat I have will send with a 100 gram brass hammer for shooting 68grain slugs I have stock hammer in now to shoot lighter swaged rat sniper 44 grain holow points barrel like me hollow points 50 grain slugs .25 I put a custom grip on it picatiny rail on top to mount night vision scope whitch brings me to that ok it's a Russian dipol gen 1 night vision scope it has. 3x magnification and it focuses a lot do not! It's has a lighted plex reticle the plain is sighted in at 50 yards the bottom of the V is 100 yards whitch is the limitations of gen 1 night vision the nv scope works perfect holds zero and is very clear very bright especilly lights up the eyes out to 150 yards full disclosure this is not field target it groups at 2" mb tighter at 100 yards it is a unregulated powerhouse designed to kill!! not stack pellet on pellet this was built to litterlly bring home the bacon crack hog skulls clean through quarter size exit wound hunting rifle will accept PayPal plus 3% 1100 shipped in a hard case to your door lower 48 conus my email [email protected]
cell 760 533-8376 

MOD EDIT: This topic has been locked due to inactivity or since the ad is no longer necessary. Please contact a moderator if you would like it unlocked. 

Status
Not open for further replies.