• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

(expired)SOLD: Cricket Standard 25 Cal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

batman

Jun 1, 2015
IL
Kalibrgun Cricket Standard .25 cal
- Excellent condition, minus my fingerprints you can see
- Very fun to shoot
- Stored in designated safe in gun sock. Safe is humidity controlled ~35% and temp controlled below 70 deg. gun safe)
- Comes with (4) magazines, the max the gun can hold within gun, shot less then 200 rounds INDOORS only
- Comes with Manual and probe
- Hawke Sidewinder Scope is available upon request and is matched with exact airgun
- One of the most accurate guns I have more or less in a Bullpup
- One of my personal favorite guns of all time
- Manual, original box
- Best with JSB Excacts (15.1 or 18grain)
- I am selling to shift my collection toward Olympic and competition airguns
(Apologies, I am not a good photographer)

$1299 FINAL REDUCED PRICE (Shipped) Continental US only. (Original $1649, including all 4 magazines)

Paypal Friend/Family (Add 3% otherwise) 

Background: Quiet collector that is however known with industry professionals / retail stores (referrals upon request). Selling to “thin the heard” so to speak and of course buy more! This is my round of sale to the public (FX Ranchero, Edgun, and Daystate Huntsman / Regal XL also). Want to sell to fellow enthusiasts. I take extreme care of all my guns.

MOD EDIT: This topic has been locked due to inactivity or since the ad is no longer necessary. Please contact a moderator if you would like it unlocked. 

Status
Not open for further replies.