• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

(expired)SOLD: Condor .257

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prouzy

May 7, 2015
NH, United States
Condor .257 rifle: $625 plus shipping, includes (paypal gift or paypal payment plus 3% CONUS):
Condor frame and internals (older wire style safety, disengaged like most)
RL Extreme valve
RL Shroud
RL 257 Long barrel 700mm
95g brass hammer
Tri rail top
Wokguard
Original grip and trigger guard
Hogue style grip
FX style tank cover buttstock
Pressure gauge and fill port adapter (converts quick detach tanks), not installed yet
Sling mounts (must be used on original buttstock or rig something)
100-ish .257 bullets in three sizes

The fore grip is a custom, just not painted/finished, but I do have the original. I have an oring under the tophat to reduce air, shooting the 56 and 60gr in mid 800s but will also shoot 70gr HP in 900s without oring, but need to trim or replace spring to avoid tank dump at 3000psi. Need to replace breech oring (simple fix, I dont have time at the moment, part of low price) and I have disconnected safety.Email: chrisproulxdc @ gmail . com for questions or more pics

MOD EDIT: This topic has been locked due to inactivity or since the ad is no longer necessary. Please contact a moderator if you would like it unlocked.

Dang, too far for me to travel!! My Pay Pal don't work (I forgot my password after a long , long time of no use!! Anyways, I live in Michigan. That's why I was asking. Hopefully ones of these days I will be a proud owner of the infamous AIRFORCE CONDOR!! .25 caliber. Have a good day friend, and thanks for the reply!! I think I could get past the barb wire, and the Dogs (peanut butter sandwich, and a hot female dog IN-HEAT will do the trick) unless all your dogs are female then Im SOL!!! (lol)

Victor 

Status
Not open for further replies.